- Affiliation with other Christians: The most important benefit of membership and also the most intangible affiliation and fellowship with other Christian counselors and pastors around the nation—literally around the world.
- USACCCA Certificate of Membership: This certificate records a member’s affiliation with thousands of others who are committed to the promotion of excellence and unity in Christian counseling.
- USACCCA Member Plaque: Available to members for an additional fee.
- USACCCA Christian Counseling Code of Ethics: This ethics code is a detailed synthesis of biblical, ethical, clinical, legal, and interpersonal standards. It helps ground the Christian counseling movement on a comprehensive ethic that glorifies God. An updated and revised version will be release in 2014.
- Preferred Pricing: USACCCA is committed to providing highly effective, user-friendly resources for a counseling practice. USACCCA’s catalog allows members to order the best counseling resources in their field with the low USACCCA member pricing.
- Practical Assistance: Member-discounted malpractice liability insurance programs are available to USACCCA members.