As our vision, we want to Advance the Practice of Christian Counseling as an Effective Therapeutic Modality.
Is our mission to utilize Christian Counseling as a modality to teach, restore, and preserve families in crisis.
To establish minimum qualifications for entering into and remaining in the specialized ministry of Christian Counseling.
- To promote relevant education and effective prevention programs.
- To promote an uniformed code of ethical standards of training and practice for Christian Counselors.
- To promote and provide Specialized Ministry Identified for Christian Counselors.
- Integrate the science of psychology and theology in a holistic approach for the emotional, psychological and social problems of human beings.
- To share and proclaim the Gospel of Jesus Christ through implementation of various methods including, but not limited to the preaching of the Gospel, therapeutic intervention, charity and social assistance and the distribution of literature and others means of propagating our message through respectful channels.
- To establish minimum qualifications for licensing and certifying Christian Counselors, Christian Clinical Counselors comparable with the State Board ‘s qualifications for Professional Mental Health Counselors.
- Establishing Minimum qualifications for licensing and certifying Pastoral Counselors.
- To establish minimum educational requirements for Christian Educational Centers Entering into and remaining in the specialized ministry of Christian Counseling.